It would be helpful to your doctor if you can give h im an accurate account of the attacks you have experienced. We thank the American Heart Association for the idea of making this log.
- When you have an attack, enter the date of the attack.
- Enter the time of the attack. The time is important because it helps identify your condition as being Prinzmetal’s Angina.
- Enter your activity at the time of your attack, Prinzmetal’s Angina is usually not triggered by vigorous activity or stress.
- Use a scale of 1 to 4 to rate your pain or discomfort.
- 1 = Mild, 2= somewhat strong, 3 = severe, 4 = Very Severe
- Note how long the attack lasted.
- Note if you had multiple attacks
- Enter what you did for the attack
- Take this log with you and show it to your doctor at each visit.
|Date||Time||Severity||Activity at time||Duration of Attack||Number of attacks||What did you do for it?|
|Jan 3||5 am||3||sleeping||2 minutes||3||nitro pill (Sample row)|